Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The vibe!

Okay, I apologise for not updating and for leaving the story on a cliffhanger - trust me, I really wanna know what's written in those letters! However, this little story has changed from a writing exercise into something bigger I want to work on. So I've been getting my brain-meats sizzling and will continue to let them brown for a little while until the basic structure of the story fleshes out in my head. As soon as I start writing more I'll start posting! Thanks for the support and kind words! In the meantime, I'll put up other little ditties as I write them.

By the way, go check out Polony Mixed Meat Magazine if you like satire, comics, music, meat products, skants, hairy underarms, green juice, mayonnaise, fish curries and/or lowbrow humour.

Stay cool

No comments: